Post new topic   Reply to topic    Orgrimmar Brewing Co Forum Index -> Human Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katherinne
Unused

re: App: katherinne

The application submitted by katherinne is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Katherinn
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Argent Dawn
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Prot

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

This application is for us to get to know you a bit better. To find out more about Orgrimmar Brewing Co, please look around our website! And remember: Our number one rule is NO ASS-HATS!

How did you hear about Orgrimmar Brewing Co? If a current member has directed you here, please mention that person by name.:
Andy on Twitter

Are you currently a member of any guild on Argent Dawn?:
Yes

Are you interested in raid content?:
Yes

If you are interested in raid content, please tell us a bit about your previous raid experience, if any.:
Been raiding since vanilla. Have done most of the content when it was current. Have spent the whole time as a healer. I hate when people die so try really hard to avoid that.

We are an alt friendly guild! Please tell us a little bit about yourself and your toons. Include the names of your characters and levels.:
I make alts mostly to craft and support Katherinne. On Elune... 83 DK Highmourne who's alch/mining, 71 priest Shaunna inscrip, the rest are around L40: druid, hunter, lock, mage, warrior bank alt and baby goblin. Someday I may play them. Oh I'm achievement crazy.

Orgrimmar Brewing Co is our version of guild-heaven. What are you seeking in a guild experience? Please describe your ideal guild.:
Friendly guild who likes to hang out and do stuff but also is serious about progression. I want to see the stuff while it's current.

If we take you out to the bar, will the bartender card you?:
Yes

If yes, why?:
They seem to card everyone nowdays but I'm way too old to be carded. I usually want to hug them when they do. :)

If someone spills your beer, you::
Order Another

Please let us know when you will be available to raid if you are interested in doing so.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Orgrimmar Brewing Co Forum Index -> Human Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum